Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 36mins of onboard Greeves Hawkstone footage

Hi guys,

Finally sorted out uploading onboard video of all my three stints from our team scramble at Mortimer. 36mins of footage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qfbDxr_g3M

Enjoy!
    Michael Eustace - www.classicmxrider.com

Comment

• Thanks Michael, super footage! It shows exactly how this event works, I wish I'd seen a vid like this before going there.

It also shows that your bike is the sweetest running Hawkstone in history, it just sounds so crisp!

Comment

• Yeap! i`ll go with that, thanks mike & kim for all these vids, lets people sample a little flavour of what we do....now if we could only get smellovision......then you`d almost be there...umhh! castrol r....

Comment

• Wow that last session was on the money

Loved watching that one and agree with Andy and Higgos comments . That last session with the chest cam was superb and you were really pushing ... Nice one ... And btw for those watching this thAt haven't raced The Mortimer track note the Go Pro doesn't do the track justice , those arnt slight slopes we are racing up and down .. They are the steep banks of Amy's Copse !
          Thanks again Michael for the footage .... And also the encouragement you gave me 9 years ago when I switched from Modern MX to Classic Scrambling !! It is not forgotten

Comment

• Ah, so it's Michael we have to thank for your arrival on the scene Kim!
            Well done Mike three solid rides I'd say and yes the bike does sound good and goes well. I should know 'cos I followed it all the way down the start straight at Marks Tey at the last meeting and couldn't get near him. He steadily pulled away and out of sight within half a lap. Good to see you and it going so well after such a long time out of action.
            Agree with Kim, as good as the footage is the camera just cannot catch the steepness of the climbs and drops around the Mortimer club circuit. It's a great track to ride (when its not unbearably wet!).
            Well done guys a great team effort.

Comment

Working...
            X