Greeves Days 2015...USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greeves Days 2015...USA

Looks like the weather was nice for our American friends!
    Attached Files

"It never rains in Southern California..."

Really must try to get back there some day!
    Colin Sparrow

Comment

Does not look like many (if any) roadsters this year, & one Ranger or TFS trail bike. Any more pics Brian?

Comment

Yes there are plenty of other photos, but they are all available on the Nicholson Motors page on Facebook, together with video of some of the trials sections.

Comment

More bikes and more participants this year

Reading Kenny's report looks like more bikes and attendees so well done to Kenny and Cathy for keeping the tradition going . !!

Comment

One of the trials competitors

This gent is more likely to be seen racing on short track events with a Zero machine.....yes, an electric bike. It's Preston Petty, also known as the manufacturer of high quality plastic bits.....
            Attached Files

Comment

And one of the very top West Coast riders in his day!
              Colin Sparrow

Comment

Hello to all.

We had a very good Greeves Days! Some new faces and Greeves. Everything went well in the show and Sunday's trials. We had about 20 entries I think with a couple Cottons in the mix. A little warm for mid March but a nice park like setting with green grass and blooming oak trees.

Kathy and I printed new Nicholson Motors tees that were reproduced from the fifties which were very popular and we sold many.

The Beanway family hosted a Santa Maria style (Wiki it) Tri-Tip BBQ which was excellent!

I skipped on last years event coverage due to being a little overwhelmed with our two business's but hope to make a good effort for a report to the club on last weeks event.

My best to all.

Regards,
                Kenny Sykes

Comment

Originally posted by Bearingman View Post
                  I skipped on last years event coverage due to being a little overwhelmed with our two business's but hope to make a good effort for a report to the club on last weeks event.

Regards,
                  Kenny Sykes
                  Yes please Kenny! I'll need it by mid-April if it is to make the June LL.
                  Colin Sparrow

Comment

Make room for plenty of photos then! I have spent at least an hour looking at various "samples"!

Comment

Working...
                    X