Cambridge Classic & Vintage Bike Show 28th June 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cambridge Classic & Vintage Bike Show 28th June 2015

The Cambridge Classic & Vintage Show will be on Sunday 28th June at the Cambridge Museum of Technology, Cheddars Lane, Cambridge from 2pm till 5pm.
    As usual bikes & riders don't need to book, just turn up, entry for participants is free.
    Last edited by John Wakefield; 04/06/2015, 12:05 PM. Reason: Poster added

Cambridge Classic & Vintage Show

Dont forget this event organised by the Cambridge Section is on Sunday. Hope to see some of you there with your bikes.

Comment

Hello John,
      Bring a black pen to fill in the missing "R"

Comment

Originally posted by griffon380 View Post
        Hello John,
        Bring a black pen to fill in the missing "R"
        Yep the museum made a bit of a cock up there, (we did not do the posters)

Comment

We all know what the word means here on the forum.
          Adds a bit of character.

Comment

Sorry John, I'm taking part in a car run round Norfolk in the TR4A on Sunday.

One of these days I'll get there!
            Colin Sparrow

Comment

Despite a wet start the show went off well with the sun making an appearance mid afternoon. A bit down on total entries this year (25 counted) but a good turn out of Greeves. Pete Hammond brought along his 24SCS (or is it an MCS) and 25DC roadster. Mike Curtis brought along his collection of scramblers including a Greeves Challenger & Griffon. Dave Pink Tri Greeves & myself East Coaster completed the line up.
              Here are some pics from the event
              Attached Files
              Last edited by John Wakefield; 28/06/2015, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by John Wakefield View Post
                Despite a wet start the show went off well with the sun making an appearance mid afternoon. A bit down on total entries this year (25 counted) but a good turn out of Greeves. Pete Hammond brought along his 24SCS (or is it an MCS) and 25DC roadster. Mike Curtis brought along his collection of scramblers including a Greeves Challenger & Griffon. Dave Pink Tri Greeves & myself East Coaster completed the line up.
                Here are some pics from the event
                Rob if you want to copy this report & pics fro LL please feel free too so so

Comment

Working...
                X