Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kempton Park 06/12/14

Hiya Folks,
    Managed to scrounge a van so will be there with my griffon.

Gra

Hi, will there be a GRA tent at Kempton park? Stuart

Comment

Kempton Park

I hope not! we will be inside , we have a good cross section of off road bikes and is well worth attending, plus the aut jumble may have a bit more off road stuff than usual

Comment

Although close to me, I will be enjoying the hospitality of Race Control at Rockingham raceway, so I hope it's a good turnout.

Comment

Dick/Rob - can you contact Dave Harper re Kempton

Dick/Rob - just to let you know that Dave Harper is trying to get in touch re arrangements for the Greeves stand Presentation on Saturday.

Cheers Kim

Comment

Kempton Park

Thanks for the mail, Dave phoned me tonight and all sorted for the prize giving at the GRA stand at 12 o clock, I have spoken to Captain Mainwaring (Rob) tonight and he is recovering after his ordeal up the Mountains of Katmando, he did not find a Yeti, but lots of other unpleasant finds he came across no dysentry this time, looking forward to hearing his stories.

Look out Colin he may be bringing a book out of his exploits! a slightly basic Alan Whicker editionhttp://www.greeves-riders.org.uk/forums/images/smilies/confused.gif

Comment

Confirmed:

If all goes according to plan, the GRA award for the best placed GRA member in Dave Harper's TDS Greeves Championship 2014 will be presented to series winner Gary Smith next Saturday, 6th December at 12 noon on the GRA stand at the Kempton Park Show.
              Colin Sparrow

Comment

I can confirm that. I have discussed things with Dave Harper tonight and all is on course.

Comment

Working...
                X