The Motorbike ShowI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Motorbike ShowI

I watched the Motorbike Show on ITV 4 Freeview chanell 24 on Saturday evening and was pleasently surprised to see the pre 65 scramble being show or rather glimpses of it at i think Gosfield.

It was nice to see Terrys spares van pictured and also Greg Radleys wife i think pictured also Jim Aim being interviewed course looked good, pity a bit more would have been nice

I find the host, Henry Cole somewhat.......not to my taste! Never mind, it was a good advert for Classic scrambling. The rest of the show was rubbish really!

Comment

Could do better and better than nothing I suppose?

Why do they though - persist in putting nondescript guitar rock music over the motorbike's engine sound thus drowning it out? Pet hate that! Every motorcycle enthusiast bar none, wants to hear the sound the engine makes. It's what it is all about!

Comment

I've given up on that show for all the above reasons, including the fact that Henry Cole is a twit!

Sorry I missed seeing Terry's van. Even more sorry I missed seeing Lesley...
        Colin Sparrow

Comment

Originally posted by Colin Sparrow View Post
          I've given up on that show for all the above reasons, including the fact that Henry Cole is a twit!
          Now maybe if they got Guy Martin to host it!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

More greeves on the show would of helped ratings I reckon

Comment

More pics of Lesley.......

Comment

Working...
              X