Stafford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stafford

Don't forget the Stafford Show this weekend and make sure you visit the GRA stand!

Who will be on the Stand? Can I ask if name badges will be worn? Makes it so much easier if you have a bad memory for names Dogsbody

Comment

Stafford

I hope so, I will wear one if only to remember who I am, it does stop all the Hey,You and Oi taking place Dicky

Comment

Originally posted by Dogsbody View Post
        Who will be on the Stand? Can I ask if name badges will be worn? Makes it so much easier if you have a bad memory for names Dogsbody
        Good idea. You've prompted me to dig a GRA name badge out. I'll take it to Stafford.

Might even wear it!
        Colin Sparrow

Comment

Hello everyone, sorry to jump on your post regarding stafford but does anyone know if John Collard is a member and if by chance he will be attending Stafford. I have a letter possibly written by John that I would like to discuss further regarding a Greeves that may have an interesting history!
          I will also discuss same with the GRA stand members on Sat.

Thanks
          Mac

Comment

Contact

Suggest you leave a p/m for Druid !

Regards .

Comment

Thanks Sprocket,
              Best regards Mac

Comment

Originally posted by Mac View Post
                a Greeves that may have an interesting history!
                Thanks Mac
                Mac. Can you not let us all into the 'secret', maybe others on here may know something about the bike. Over the years a number of interesting Greeves have gone missing (7 LHK for one)

Comment

Working...
                X