Greeves Championship Kicks off at Marks tey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greeves Championship Kicks off at Marks tey

Just a reminder - that the season opener is at Marks Tey this coming Sunday the 30th.......entries include the come back kid John Runnacles - good on yer - and looking forward to meeting up with you and the other main runners and riders

Good to hear John is back...can't wait til Sunday.....

Comment

Thank you, both, but sorry to say I've had to change my plans for Sunday. Conscience wouldn't allow me to be apart from the Mother of my kids on that auspicious day!

Good luck if you're riding ................... should be a good one?

JR

Comment

360mx4

Its been a bit last minute, but we finally got our runner fired up this afternoon, no time to run it in, over to son Sam now to see if he can adapt from the Triumph.
        Attached Files

Comment

tracks

Theres a track near me (LANDRAKE) is avalible for racing farmer is looking for one day events he says two day is to mutch to organise so i sugested twin shock evo and pre 65 and greeves series any one would like to get something organized ?

gary

Comment

Bitter Sweet Greeves Debut.

After all the effort to complete the Challenger in time for Marks Tey. Son Sam managed to break his leg in the second pre 68 race on the Triumph after only nursing the Challenger round in the first Greeves race. The bike went well with no problems. Not so Sam they operated last night and plated the break, hope to be back in around six weeks.
            Many thanks for all the kind wishes. And a big thank you for those who gave help and advice in completing the project.
            Andy

Comment

Sorry to miss the event, but not as sorry as Sam and Keith Fitz-John who have both broken legs. I hope both are out soon.

Comment

Onboard Video

Andy, I hope Sam gets well soon. Hope to see him out on the Greeves and Metisse soon.

Here's my onboard video from the first Greeves Race riding Greg Radley's 250 iron barrel Greeves Hawkstone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKHeOA197xo

Enjoy
                Michael Eustace - www.classicmxrider.com

Comment

Bitter sweet debut

Ended up working on the griffon last Sunday so didn't make it to Marks Tey. Sorry to hear about Sam and Keith's misfortunes. Hope they both get well soon.
                  Mick.

Comment

Andy / Sam - really sorry to hear about the injury and right at the start of the season too! At least you can't blame the Challenger! If the leg repair is as good as the Challenger looked in the workshop, you'll soon be back in action.

Rotten luck, really sorry.

Get well soon!

Rob

Comment

Originally posted by michaeleustace View Post
                      Andy, I hope Sam gets well soon. Hope to see him out on the Greeves and Metisse soon.

Here's my onboard video from the first Greeves Race riding Greg Radley's 250 iron barrel Greeves Hawkstone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKHeOA197xo

Enjoy
                      Hi All, sorry to learn of the injuries to Keith and Sam at Marks Tey, I hope it's not too long before both are on the mend.
                      Enjoyed the Video Mike, thanks. From the lively shots of the camera you were certainly giving it some, difficult to make out where you were but from what I could make out, I only saw two other riders in front of you, so does that put you in a third pace finish, I didn't see anyone go past you! It would be great to learn how you and everyone else got on!

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        Andy / Sam - really sorry to hear about the injury and right at the start of the season too! At least you can't blame the Challenger! If the leg repair is as good as the Challenger looked in the workshop, you'll soon be back in action.

Rotten luck, really sorry.

Get well soon!

Rob
                        Also sorry to head about Keith and Sam all the best for a speedy recovery. ...... Rob not sure what the finAl placing for young michael was .... But it was one better than me ! I spent that race inspecting the 250's tailpipe .. Michael was flying ! Interesting format with 3 greeves races but only second two to count . A chance to practice in the first and get used to the track before going balls out. Personally I liked it. Any other feedback from the riders?
                        Cheers Kim

Comment

Maylandsea 20/04/14

Hi fellow competitors hope you'll all be turning up this Sunday for round 2.

Gearbox rebuild completed lunchtime yesterday with a little more progress made by tea time. No comments about lack of polish please
                          Might be another progress shot later today
                          Attached Files
                          Punchy 336

Comment

Looking forward to it

Punchy - looks like good progress - will go better with a gearbox looking forward to Maylandsea

Comment

Cheers Kim
                              Almost there!
                              Attached Files
                              Punchy 336

Comment

Working...
                              X