Telford Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Telford Show

As usual, the GRA will have a stand organised by Dave Bradley and will feature a range of interesting bikes. We await the changes Wrighty has promised for this year (including a new location for the GRA stand – hopefully not the car park!) but it is bound to be a great show.

With all the attractions, members often miss meeting each other on the stand so shall we set some times when anybody interested in meeting other members can congregate? How about midday and 3 pm both days? If this clashes with any interesting talks on the stage, we can always adjust it. Call at the stand in advance to check on timings.

Needless to say, non-members are also very welcome to drop in for a chat. We will have a special membership offer available which includes instant membership until June 2015. So, if you have inadvertently let your membership lapse, now is the time to re-join!

Look forward to seeing you there!

Telford Show

So was it any better

Comment

I think it improves each year. The GRA stand was excellent and those banners show up well.

Comment

To me the classic part seems to be an afterthought now, much as is reflected in the state of pre65 and 74 scrambling. I would name it the T/S EVO Show plus Classics

Comment

I thoroughly enjoyed Telford this year. Alan Wright did us proud both in space allocation and location. There was a lot of interest in the display on both days and many interesting and knowledgeable visitors.

The weather was mild for February and the rain held off, so the outside jumble benefited, and yes, you could say the show has moved on from classics; we were one of only two one-make clubs represented. But it was still lively and interesting.

Dave McGregor's newly restored 24TGS Anglian took third place in the Trials category, so judge Sammy didn't ignore us!

And there weren't any stands selling sweets..!
          Attached Files
          Colin Sparrow

Comment

Telford Show

Sounds like another good show by Wrighty .I will give Bristol Classic Sweet and Tool show a miss next year and come to Telford .Simon

Comment

Hi to everyone, I spoke to wrighty after the show and he was very pleased with what was on display. He says lots of folks had said that its great when there are lots of different makes of bikes to see and not the same year in year out.I personally thoroughly enjoyed it also for me its sort of local.All being well ill try to get my TES on the GRA stand next year so the members can see what mischief ive been up to.

Comment

Wow - what a superb stand !

Originally posted by Colin Sparrow View Post
                I thoroughly enjoyed Telford this year. Alan Wright did us proud both in space allocation and location. There was a lot of interest in the display on both days and many interesting and knowledgeable visitors.

The weather was mild for February and the rain held off, so the outside jumble benefited, and yes, you could say the show has moved on from classics; we were one of only two one-make clubs represented. But it was still lively and interesting.

Dave McGregor's newly restored 24TGS Anglian took third place in the Trials category, so judge Sammy didn't ignore us!

And there weren't any stands selling sweets..!
                Colin/Rob - what a superb looking display of Greeves and a very professional GRA stand congrats to all Cheers Kim
                P.S .........I assume the knobly tyre skid marks on the floor are because Dangerous Dick was allowed to ride the bikes to the stand

Comment

Working...
                X