Kempton Off-Road Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kempton Off-Road Show

We have the opportunity to put on a GRA stand but we need bods and bikes! I have some banners and a few bits of regalia (including Leading Link binders). All I need is a couple of willing volunteers and a few bikes. We only need 7 in total so it is not a huge task to come up with something.

If you would like to be involved, please let me know as soon as you can and then I will be able to confirm arrangements with the organiser.

With Greeves at the forefront of 60's off-road sport, it is only right and proper that we are on parade!

Please contact me on 01403 713123 / 07860 368276 or rob.thornton@btinternet.com

Thanks,

Rob

What date is it Rob?

Comment

If its between now and 1 Dec I could probably go and my Anglian could go too if someone can transport it.

Keith
      Dr Keith Beach

Comment

Hi Rob
        Just noticed your "article" that it is in Dec so my apologies I can't do it.

Keith
        Dr Keith Beach

Comment

Saturday 7th December, so another sorry from me. Very close, but I'm at Rockingham all weekend playing with Rally Cars.

Comment

Kempton

I may be able to offer the Alec Wright works outfit if it helps. What date in December

Comment

Chaps - I have made a BIG whoopsy! Although I hoped to run a Kempton Show stand, when I looked at my diary I found a firm's Christmas 'do' which is very early this year and on the same day!

Just as bad, Dick the Destroyer is being taken on holiday the same weekend.

This means we have no one to run a stand unless someone comes forward to do it.

Any volunteers?

Thanks,

Rob

Comment

Kempton Show

Rob,
                Now I know why they call you Mr Bean!!

Druid

Comment

You don't know half of it!!

Comment

Will there be a GRA stand at the Kempton show on Sat 7th Dec? Thanks Paul

Comment

Kempton Show

I dont think there will be, I am away, and Rob has something else on, and i dont think there has been anyone else prepared to go along but ring Rob or mail him and see if things have changed .

Comment

Afraid not Paul as I am away (due to poor planning) and we couldn't find anyone else to take it on.

Sorry, Rob

Comment

No problem - thanks for all your replies and hopefully I will be able to make it along to some GRA events in 2014.

Comment

I can recommend the Telford Show in February.

Comment

You will have to wait until March for the real bikes at the Pre-65 MX Club's events to start, no trailer queens there!

Comment

Working...
                              X