2013 agm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 agm

it is a long way to travel from from Newcastle upon tyne,could you give me some idea of
    the running order for day,what time for autojumble?will there be a display of bikes?can i ask stupid questions about my bike and get sensible answers!
    kenww

Have a look on this thread for details http://www.greeves-riders.org.uk/for...ead.php?t=3502
    was also in Leading Link, But is NOT listed in the web site Calendar http://www.greeves-riders.org.uk/calendar Rob
    Last edited by John Wakefield; 19/02/2013, 07:05 AM. Reason: Calender mentioned

Comment

times

thank you for that but could any one give me an approx start time for day and AGM.
      ken

Comment

agm

Hi Kenny, the Autojumble starts from 9am so from 8 30 it is worth getting there, there is a display of bikes inside the hall by members who wish to show, and the the talk with question and answers, which will be very good this year as Tony Davis is allways a good bet .

Food and drink , and a bar are open, and then the AGM with awards for best bikes are given, and then the RAFFLE A COMPULSORY MUST, a stand to get club merchandise, and lots of members full of answers for you questions.

Comment

Agm

Kenny,
          you can ask the most silliest of questions you like, and I can assure you of an answer because they are extremely knowledgable and helpful.

Terry Sewell

Comment

Yes, even those who didn't manage to read page 5 of the current Leading Link will be welcome...
            Colin Sparrow

Comment

enthusiasm

Note to self dont be enthusiastic again

Comment

Show a bike?

Hi, if you do want to take a bike to the AGM, do I notify anyone before and what's the best time to get it there? thanks Stuart.

Comment

gra agm

No Stuart just bring the bike along , and anything you wish to sell also.

Best to get there about 9 onwards if you want to get a bargain at the autojumble but Nametab villiers services will be there till after lunch anyway, hope to see you there Dick

Comment

Working...
                  X