Christmas Cracker Scramble 4th Nov M. Tey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Cracker Scramble 4th Nov M. Tey

Hi Guys just spoke to Terry Sewell( secretary for this last meeting) and he's keeping entries open until this coming wednesday 24th, there's a shortage of greeves entries and although it's not a champion- hip round he's got a British 2 stroke so come on lets have one last blast for this season before we go into hibernation

Perhaps young Scotty & Pops can make one last appearance on their pesky hawkstones (which keep ganging up on me in the wet) before their latest addition to the Chapple stable arrives.
    If not I'm sure along with me you'll wish then all well for the arrival of the forthcoming 'young Bert' Don't forget to keep us informed Scotty.

Punchy (now where did I put my wet gear) P.S. I haven't told 'Last Mount' as we don't want it to rain do we?
    Punchy 336

Now, now, Punchy, now who was it who brought the clear blue skies (and sunshine!!) with him last weekend?

Perhaps, Nellie and I need to do an encore on the 4th., just to prove that it wasn't a fluke?

Perhaps the Christmas Cracker may be my Last Mount?

If I enter, will more of you Greeves fellas join me and see off those other 2-stroke Brits?

jonah?
    Last edited by johnrunnacles; 20/10/2012, 08:49 PM.

Comment

So chaps, did anyone, besides myself, enter the scramble? Perhaps I'll be the lonely Hawkstone rider...? Should be interesting in the British 2-Stroke races if so...
      Michael Eustace - www.classicmxrider.com

Comment

Hi Michael - Unfortunately not able to race Big Griff is now being stripped down as I need to rebuild the bottom end!!........Spoke to Dave Harpur who was giving me some good advice on options and if I can I will try and get up to watch .........you win the British 2 stroke class !!

I think Mike Bell and Ian Cox will be there so you will have some competition!
        Cheers Kim

Comment

It looks like Team Burstall will be there, then, Michael. I have kept my options open by entering, so may ride............................or not, as the case may be?

Good luck with your re-build, Kim. There'll be no holding you on that Griffon, next year! And, at least, my mobile chicane won't be in your way on the 4th!

Now, on with the un-rain dance!

jonah
          Last edited by johnrunnacles; 25/10/2012, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Shame you can't make it Kim, you know I need some ballast to hold me up in the corners.
            I suspect there might be a couple of quick AJS's there sunday plus Greg might be there on his super quick petite metisse, so you may not have it all your own way young Eustace
            Punchy 336

Comment

Hi all,

Unfortunately me and pops won't be riding on the 4th, I am under strict instructions from her indoors

I will be there to have a watch though, also got the championship presentation to go to.

I hope the weathers kind to you all as if its cold and wet it will not be much fun.

Also I will be nice to see JRs last ride, for the 18th time

Scotty151

Comment

I'll be going to watch and hopefully get to meet some GRA members.
                Andrew.

Comment

Don't hesitate to introduce yourself, it's always good meet members.

Rob 336
                  Punchy 336

Comment

I'll be there, if I recover from a car event the day before, and I don't get overloaded by ladies e-mailing me.....apparently my note about "must be able to balance crankshafts" got deleted!!!!

Comment

Thanks, I don't know many members other then via the GRA forum.
                      Andrew.

Comment

Video including onboard Hawkstone footage

Hi guys,

Well it was a very wet and muddy scramble indeed, but fantastic fun at the same time!

I've put together some footage, which includes some onboard footage I took whilst riding my Hawkstone. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbE5YcpAqk8&hd=1
                        Michael Eustace - www.classicmxrider.com

Comment

Michael - thanks for posting some great footage.
                          Cheers Kim

Comment

Working...
                          X