'Runnacles Last Mount'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Runnacles Last Mount'?

I've heard on the grapevine that Marks Tey meeting on 14th October may well possibly be the last meeting of our dearly beloved Mortimer Hero, lets hope its not the 'Last Runnacles Dismount'

Of course the mere mention of that infamous occassion stirs up fine memories for us all.

I surely hope then we a grand entry of greeves riders so we can make his last meeting? a memorable one.

It does mean though it'll be WET! it's going to be a cracker so make sure ur there to soak up the entertainment

Scotty's mum will be judging the silly waterproofs competition
    Punchy 336

Thanks for that, Punchy!

I like all the question marks. After all, he has "cried Wolf" on at least two previous occasions about his intended "retirement". I wonder if there is likely to be any credibility attached to this latest Chinese Whisper???

Will he, won't he?

You'll probably all need to hold your breath until next season, at least, to find out!!

jonah

Comment

Well Jonah, I'm not convinced that a young lithesome thing like you could be considering retiring, but if it is to be your last meeting then I sincerely hope its an enjoyable one. I'm just putting the programme together for it this weekend and notice that it could be a busy day for you. As well as the final two Greeves races of the year there are three Pre60, three Pre65 upto 350cc and an allcomers, not to mention a Final! I shall of course expect you to try to make the most of the day and compete in every one. Just for good measure two of these are dead engine starts which should be right up your street, don't you think! Have a good one!

Comment

Thank you so much for your generosity, Adrian.

If the Hawkstone goes anything like as well as it did today at the Copdock Bike Show, you may have no fear of me completing even one of races you have enlisted me into.

What price I survive Practice, even?

jonah

Comment

Working...
        X