No announcement yet.

Scottish Six Day Trial 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve, thanks very much for your SSDT "blog".

Not really into modern trials myself so don't know the form, but it sounds as if the new Greeves' achieved quite a result!

Any chance you could do a bit of a write-up and a couple of pictures for "Leading Link"? I'd need it by mid-June to catch the August issue.

Thanks again.
    Colin Sparrow

Comment

Very good result, both bikes and riders!

It's something to even finish the SSDT let alone win a Special First Class!

Well done to all concerned.

Comment

Nice to meet you at Battlesbridge yesterday Steve. As promised here's a few of your Scottish Six Days pics.

For all you 280 Ti fans out there: 241 is Ben Wibberley from Kent who placed in the top 50 and won a Special First Class Award, 242 is Baz Biellerman from Holland who had to retire with injury and bike damage after an off, and 243 is Peter Van Der Sluis, also from Holland who placed in the top 100 and took a First Class Award.

I had a good look at a 280 Ti at Battlesbridge yesterday - have to say it looks a smashing little bike! (Should have blagged a ride...)
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Colin Sparrow; 05/07/2012, 08:57 PM.
        Colin Sparrow

Comment

Colin
          Thanks for putting pics up on forum it was good to meet you last week!!
          at least now other GRA members can see new 280 in action and see its not just a show bike !!

Comment

Greeves production Youtube movie

see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30ANYrg3FN4

The new Greeves 280i trial bike being assembled in Holland.

Comment

Working...
            X