Motorsport at the Palace (Crystal Palace)-26/27 May 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorsport at the Palace (Crystal Palace)-26/27 May 2012

26/27 May. Motorsport at the Palace will feature bikes from the Classic Motorcycle Racing Club this year. Last year they had bikes from the Brooklands Museum on display, but being on the Start line, I didn't see a thing, they were not in place before the event and all scarpered before I could get there in the evening! Presumably, the CRMC bikes will be on "demo" status.
    Also means I miss the Marks Tay event on the Sunday.

I went to a 'twisty sprint' there years ago (I think Crystal Palace FC got promoted the same weekend!) Before that, it was for the bike racing. I could get to it because the railway station is right next door. Pretty dangerous old place as quite a few unfortunately found out.

See link: http://www.motorsportatthepalace.co.uk/

Didn't realise until now it was on. However, I expect it is for the car boys really.

Comment

See my original post. It's mainly a car event, but 2 yrs ago there were several Manx and JAP powered racers there. I'll try to get more clarification on what the CRMC boys are going to do, but my money is on the fact that they are going to do just "demo" runs at lunchtime.....so I won't get lunch then!
      Pic is from last year when the Brooklands Museum bikes gave a small demo.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Brian Catt; 09/03/2012, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X