Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Festival of a 1000 bikes, anybody been ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festival of a 1000 bikes, anybody been ?

Anybody been to the Festival of a 1000 bikes ? I have never been but am thinking of going this year. Looks like a big event, warrents more than one day. So am thinking accommodation will be necessary.
    Andrew.

Have you seen this video of the 2011 event?

Classic Bike Hub gives you news, views, features and reviews from the UK’s biggest classic motorcycle magazines. It is the essential website and app for any classic motorcycle lover. From the sump to the handlebars, we cover everything from pre-war and off-road machines all the way to modern classics.

I have not been to the Festival since it moved from Brands Hatch to Mallory Park. It is a pretty big event and worth a visit.
    John A - 268

Comment

Not a Greeves in sight

Comment

Cracking vid john-boy, lots of famous faces on show, mind you, the barry sheene look-a-like, aka barry from watford ( steve wright ) was a bit limp!
        But i would have stood in a long que to get to say hello to Ago though, 15 w/championships, says it all. how much is the entrance fee? dave.

Comment

Great vid Jhon, made up my mind to go. (£18 on the Sunday).
          Met Ago a few years ago at Brands Hatch, nice chap and the sound of an Agusta was really something.

Comment

Working...
          X