Greeves Days 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greeves Days 2012

I have added an album to my profile of some pics from this years 2012 Greeves Days at Pozo in California. Another fantastic weekend and great to see everyone again Cheers Paul

25DC Mk2 at Greeves Days 2012.

Do you know who the owner is of this roadster. Its a 25DC Mk2 the blue version of the (Black) East Coaster. These are rare in the UK as they were only produced for 1964 & then marketed as the East Coaster for 1965/6
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Brian Thompson; 01/03/2012, 07:38 PM. Reason: Pic resized and re-attached to post, post title added for clarity.

Comment

Hi John,

Sorry I don't know who owns the Roadster but I wonder if it is Frank Conleys old one that he sold to Alex. Bearingman may know more and have contact details. Paul

Comment

25DC Mk2

Yep I think you may be right, it looks like the one Frank had. Frame No 25DC 338 I do have it listed with A Watt, Santa Clara
        (Thanks Brian for re sizing pic, I could find no way on here of doing it)

Comment

Originally posted by pgc40 View Post
          Hi John,

Sorry I don't know who owns the Roadster but I wonder if it is Frank Conleys old one that he sold to Alex. Bearingman may know more and have contact details. Paul
          I think this one has been sold a half dozen times by now. I believe Nick brought in 8 or 10 of them. There might be 5 that have come and gone, one of them being featured in the last Leading Link. They have been all in blue, none in black that I can remember. Maybe I should research this a little.

Kenny Sykes
          USA

Comment

Working...
          X