Pre-65 MXC Photos-2011 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-65 MXC Photos-2011 Season

I have been taking photos of the Pre-65 MXC events over the last months and last Sunday I presented many of the riders with free CDs containing photos of themselves. I still have quite a few of these in hand where riders didn't come to Marks Tay, so if you would like to contact me by PM with your details, I'll send your CD to you.
    Sample below.
    Attached Files

Great picture of Adrian in action

Brian - will drop you a PM
    Cheers Kim

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Catt View Post
      I have been taking photos of the Pre-65 MXC events over the last months and last Sunday I presented many of the riders with free CDs containing photos of themselves. I still have quite a few of these in hand where riders didn't come to Marks Tay, so if you would like to contact me by PM with your details, I'll send your CD to you.
      Sample below.
      Hi there I rode last month and have just noted your topic, i would like a copy if you could contact me on 01903 883948 please.

Thanks Dick Faggetter Arundel West Sussex My Riding No was 6 Greeves Griffon

Comment

Sample below.
        Brian has taken some great shots of the action during the season and must have spent ages compiling them altogether and putting on CD's for us individually. A Top man and true enthusiast I reckon.

Comment

Sample below.
          Hi Brian,

I didn't make it to Mark's Tey due to my son being picked for a hockey match!
          Its really very kind of you to compile these CDs, many thanks indeed.

I will send a PM with my details,

Cheers,
          Andrew

Comment

pre 65 pictures

Originally posted by ADickerson View Post
            Brian has taken some great shots of the action during the season and must have spent ages compiling them altogether and putting on CD's for us individually. A Top man and true enthusiast I reckon.
            I have just recieved a disc from Brian on the Maylandsea meeting, it arrived the day after speaking with him! brilliant and very much appreciated, it is great to have someone like him that is so enthusiastic and collecting for a very good charity.

thanks again Brian, Dick the Destroyer

Comment

Just a quick one to send my thanks to John Asprey for his charity donation.

Comment

Working...
              X