Maylandsea 9/10/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maylandsea 9/10/11

Tomorrow I'm hoping to get to Maylandsea , if you see an old guy with long hair & a walking stick , say Hi .

Chris

Hope to meet you there.

Comment

Just to get the ball rolling - and this thread has the right title - here's GRA Committee member Dick F (aka Dick the Destroyer) at play yesterday on the 250 Griffon.

And on spanners we have GRA Chairperson Rob T (aka Capt Mainwaring)...
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Colin Sparrow; 11/10/2011, 04:33 PM.
      Colin Sparrow

Comment

Maylandsea

Hi Colin,
        Nice to see the Photos you psted on yesterdays meeting,! now I can see how much weight I have to shed Ahhhhhhhhh, Captain Mainwaring has me on a starvation rations, and full exercise regime over the winter.

A good scramble Greg and his team laid out a great course, and I really enjoyed the day even if we did have a few troubles, more maintainance required.

Thanks to Dave Harper and all at the pre 65 club they work very hard , and it shows, very slick programe good organisation.
        Dick the Destroyer

Comment

A pic of the overall Greeves winner, Ian Webster. More will follow into the Albums section.
          Attached Files

Comment

Dick the Destroyer will henceforth be known as Fatty Faggetter!

By the way, he is NOT wearing body armour in the pic (apart from his normal, built-in protective coating!)

Remedial PT each morning 0600hrs - sorts 'em out at Warmington on Sea!

If you see him at a meeting, do not give him any more pies!

Comment

Here's a different shot - the Greeves Series startline at Maylandsea on Sunday - it's race two, so the entry is a little depleted, but still a good turnout, eh?
              Attached Files
              Colin Sparrow

Comment

Great shot, Colin.

Where can I get a copy, please?

John R

Comment

I'll see what I can do...
                  Colin Sparrow

Comment

Working...
                  X