Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current Greeves Championship Standings 2011-Round 8

Hi All.

Just thought id post the latest championship standings after 8 rounds. They were current this morning, but obviously will alter after todays races.

Hawkstone Class Top 6

1, Steve Chappell 328 Points
    2, A Dickerson 328 Points
    3, M Bell 326 Points
    4, J Runnacles 154 Points
    5, K Goddard 134 Points
    6, M Emms 107 Points

Challenger Class Top 6

1, Scott Chappell 398
    2, I Cox 342
    3, A Zyzylowski 285
    4, J Asprey 220
    5, C Huxtable 103
    6, F Devonshire 79

Griffon Class Top6

1, I Webster 332
    2, M Valentine 331
    3, D Burton 269
    4, D Witney 254
    5, G Smith 244
    6, M Mculloch 241

Overall Championship Top 6

1, I Webster 336
    2, M Valentine 319
    3, D Burton 262
    4, Scott Chappell 260
    5, A Dickerson 259
    6, D Witney 257

Hope people find this interesting.

Scotty #151#

Originally posted by scott151 View Post
    Hope people find this interesting.
    Not half Scott, thanks!

Did you manage to retain your class lead and 4th overall spot after getting dusted down yesterday?
    Colin Sparrow

Comment

Hi Colin,

Im glad you liked it!!

I think i have cemented my challenger class victory after 5 years of trying.

As to the overall i might have slipped back due to very average riding yesterday

The hawkstone class will still be very tight, although Adrian opted no to ride, it looks like it will go to the wire on the last round as Mike Bell and my Dad had two good rides again.

As to the griffons Ian webster had two wins yesterday i believe, so i think he has won his class and looks the favorite for the overall championship.

The Final Round is at Maylansea on the 9th of October
      If you would like i will jot down the top 6s again at the finish and post them on here, but i will not know the final points tally just the positions.

Also Adrian Dickerson, Steve Chappell and Myself are all in the top 3 of the Percy Tawn Championship 2 stroke Class, flying the flag for Pre60 iron barrelled Hawkstones

Scotty #151#

Comment

I'm going to try to be there on 9th Oct, chat to you then, hopefully.
        Colin Sparrow

Comment

2 more pics form Marks Tay. Scott has been featured on the other Marks Tay thread, so here is Steve and Ian Webster. I hope to get to Maylandsea, see you all there.
          Attached Files

Comment

Nice Pics Brian, Keep up the good work

Scotty

Comment

See you all at Maylandsea -------- Will be great to see Scott secure the challenger win - well deserved - and I am also looking forward to the 3 way battle with Adrian Steve and Mike to see who gets the Hawkstone title - any one of those would be a worthy winner !! Some exciting racing is guaranteed!

For me - I just hope that the QUB lasts for 2 more races with its bent mainshaft.......to minimise the maount of Winter rebuilding
              Cheers Kim

Comment

Working...
              X