Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures from Mortimer 17/7/11.

The pictures from the Sunday 17 July scramble have now been posted here:

There are 148 pictures from the two Greeves Championship races conveniently posted in one folder.
    John A - 268

Nice one john, great pictures, i see you managed to get a good identification picture of that chap that was causing all the trouble? rider 461..., i`d recognise him anywhere?
    Pics show just how slippy the surface was though, but great fun.... dave.

Comment

I'll bet No. 461 is proud, though, of the ones which show him apparently dicing "neck-and-neck" with Ian Webster, and on a borrowed bike at that!

Does the camera ever lie?

Well done everyone, though, for coping with those conditions, and, yes, thanks John-boy for making the link.

Watch out, again, for that mobile chicane at Marks Tey!

John R

Comment

Nice one john..., but actually, that is a reverse negative shot & you are actually overtaking ian on the outside, a very tricky manouvre indeed. dave.

Comment

I'm off the hook!

Dave H's official results of the second Greeves race at Mortimer give No. 461 as a non-starter, so it couldn't have been me who was in any way responsible for the fracas on that slippery hill....................now could it?

Comment

conspiracy theory

All i know your honour is that when i got to the top of the hill, i saw a stan laural type character scratching his head, trying to drag bike number 461 into the bushes without being seen.
            Now that does not ring true with the dave harper story? dave

Comment

"Another fine mess I got you all into", then, Dave??

Comment

Well guys, I don't know who it could have been then! It certainly wasn't me, 'cos I was stuck firmly at the bottom and could only admire the likes of Ian Webster and Dave Higgins as they weaved their way through the gathering throng near the top. Respect Guys, well done.

Comment

Working...
                X