Cambridge Bike Show 26/6/2011.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cambridge Bike Show 26/6/2011.

This years Cambridge show on Sunday 26th June held in brilliant sunshine was one of the best we have had at the Cambridge Museum of Technology. Over 50 bikes attended throughout the afternoon, but not so many Greeves this year.
    Greeves present were Dave Pink Tri Greeves; Dick Dunkley 25DC, Malcolm Powley recently restored 1965 USA spec TFS Trail Bike. & myself East Coaster.
    The museum put on a demonstration of one of its National Gas Engines

The attached pics show line up of roadsters, my East Coaster, Dave Pinks Tri Greeves, & Dick Dunkley's 25DC. The second pic is of Malcolm Powley's TFS Trail, & third pic a general view of assembled bikes.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by John Wakefield; 27/06/2011, 02:55 PM. Reason: changed 32DC to 25DC

cambs section

Many thanks to John Wakefield for organising Sundays event and taking the trouble to post pitctures etc on site

Comment

Originally posted by MALCOLM POWLEY View Post
      Many thanks to John Wakefield for organising Sundays event and taking the trouble to post pitctures etc on site
      Thanks Malc, enjoyed doing it along with Dave Pink & Mike Hobbs.
      Good write up today from Cambridge News
      Attached Files

Comment

A thankyou from Cambridge Museum of Technology

This email from Pam Halls of the Cambridge Museum of Technology

Dear John

Just a quick note to say thanks so much to you and the Greeves Riders Association for organising the bike show this year.

I am sorry that I was unable to make it this year but Sandy who runs the shop said she was run off her feet and that there was an excellent turn out of bikes. I also saw the picture in the paper with the quotes from you which is all good publicity.

Pam

Comment

Very good job, great publicity for GRA.

Comment

Working...
          X