Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steamboat Springs Colorado Dave Bickers 2011

Hi All.

Heading out to Steamboat Springs Colorado for the annual vintage motocross and trials this Thursday morning.

The guess this year is Dave Bickers and Jeff Smith. I hope to come back with pictures and many autographs!

Kenny Sykes

Originally posted by Bearingman View Post
    Hi All.

Heading out to Steamboat Springs Colorado for the annual vintage motocross and trials this Thursday morning.

The guess this year is Dave Bickers and Jeff Smith. I hope to come back with pictures and many autographs!

Kenny Sykes
    Hi Kenny,

Hope you have a great time! Was chatting to Dave a few weeks ago - mostly about a bike meeting in Spain he goes to most years. I met him there last year.
    He does get about!

All the best,

Andrew

PS. I suppose I don't even need to say "hope the weather is good"!

Comment

Steamboat Springs.

Originally posted by Bearingman View Post
      Hi All.

Kenny Sykes
      Hi mate,

Just wish I could be there too.....!

Hope you and Kathy have a great time Kenny, and really lookin' forward to seeing those pics and hearing all about it!

Have fun!

Brian.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Thompson View Post
        Hi mate,

Just wish I could be there too.....!

Hope you and Kathy have a great time Kenny, and really lookin' forward to seeing those pics and hearing all about it!

Have fun!

Brian.
        Hi Brian and Andrew.

Made it back safe. We had a great time. We had Dave autograph some photos and Greeves sweatshirts. He is a real nice fellow!

A couple pics for all.

Regards,
        Kenny Sykes
        Attached Files

Comment

Great photos Kenny - thanks for sharing. I wish I could have made it to Steamboat. Are you going to be at 'the farm' Chehalis, WA this year? See link http://www.100megsfree3.com/ahrmanw/...hehalisWA2.htm

Paul

Comment

re:dave bickers

Sounds like you had a good time there kenny hope dave was funny with his quips and jeff has a dry humor ! jeff was in the beer tent at farleigh castle and stood next to fluff brown (ajs stormer engineer/developer) and they were interviewing them
            they said to jeff smith "we beleved jeff you developed the stormer "jeff said yes they have 8 problems and looking at fluff brown he said they still havent sorted them out now !!!

gary

Comment

Originally posted by pgc40 View Post
              Great photos Kenny - thanks for sharing. I wish I could have made it to Steamboat. Are you going to be at 'the farm' Chehalis, WA this year? See link http://www.100megsfree3.com/ahrmanw/...hehalisWA2.htm

Paul
              Hi Paul!

You missed a good one! We had a great time for sure.

Yep, plan on being at Chehalis!! We'll team up on the trials and help you along!

Kenny

Comment

Originally posted by greeves246 View Post
                Sounds like you had a good time there kenny hope dave was funny with his quips and jeff has a dry humor ! jeff was in the beer tent at farleigh castle and stood next to fluff brown (ajs stormer engineer/developer) and they were interviewing them
                they said to jeff smith "we beleved jeff you developed the stormer "jeff said yes they have 8 problems and looking at fluff brown he said they still havent sorted them out now !!!

gary
                Hi Gary,

Oh yeah...sounds like Jeff regarding the Stormer!

We had a great time! As I stepped up to receive my medal, Mr. Smith ran the other way because of my Greeves T-shirt. I told him to get his bum back!

Best Dave Bickers quote...explaining DOT motorcycles..."Don't Order Two"!
                Danny V. was there too. He rode really well!!

BTW...the two DOTS entered kicked butt!

We hope to be back next year!

Regards,
                Kenny

Comment

Working...
                X