X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VMCC 1000 Bikes 2011

VMCC Festival of 1000 Bikes 2011
    @ Mallory Park 9th/10th July

This major event offers interest for everyone with a wide variety of displays and track activity. Camping facility is also available, if required.

Anyone interested in displaying a Greeves motorcycle on the GRA club stand at this event, for either one or two days, should contact Don Heath on 01889 585572 or by post @ 17 Church Lane, Etchinghill, Rugeley, Staffs WS15 2TH. Passes are available

Re this event; I've entered the Pre-65 Trial, run by the Taverners Section of the VMCC. They put on some good trials, so this should be fun. See you there!
    Andy Briggs.

Comment

Don Smith Trial

Hi,I hope will see you at the above trial on the 31st July

Regards
      Kelvin Sparrowhawk

Comment

Sorry; can't be there. The only trial that the GRA has (will have) run while I've been a member and it's scheduled for a few days after my family and I go off on holiday!!!!! We'd already booked the dates and then a find out a while ago that this trial is being run. GRRR! However, I can tell you all that the venue has a lot of promise. I took part in a Taverners Section VMCC Trial there a few months back and had a lot of fun.

So, enjoy the trial on the 31st. After the 1000 Bikes event I don't plan to ride in any more until the Autumn.

Comment

Working...
        X