Stafford Classic Show Easter 2011.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stafford Classic Show Easter 2011.

Pleased to say I'll be there at Easter. Just some info please if anyone knows the area - how far is the showgrounds from the town centre, is it walking distance? I don't mind a good stroll though. I want to avoid hiring a car to get around if possible, as it being Easter, I would have to pick one up either in London or Birmingham, and there are "Special Charges" due to the date.
    Cheers, Mike

Stafford Show

The showground is located on the A518 road about two and a half miles east from the centre of Stafford. Wouldn't count on there being much available in the way of bus services.

Comment

Getting to Stafford Show

The Showground is served by route X1 Stafford to Hanley. The X1 bus departs from Stafford Railway Station and Hanley Bus Station with intermediate stops at Stoke Railway Station, Trentham Gardens and Stone. For further details contact the public transport information service on 0870 608 2 608 or www.traveline.org.

But why not go on a Greeves?
      Last edited by John Wakefield; 26/03/2011, 11:59 AM. Reason: Bus service details added

Comment

Every two hours after 09.35 at weekends and bank holidays.

Comment

Definitely too far to walk!
          Colin Sparrow

Comment

Stafford Classic show

Is there any GRA member from SE Essex going to the Stafford show who could bring back a relatively small item for me to collect at a later date. No money involved.
            Please PM me if you can help.

Druid

Comment

Working...
            X