Leading Link magazines - WANTED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leading Link magazines - WANTED

Just acquired my first Greeves at pension age. It is a 1960 Scottish which I am re-commissioning.
    I am looking for as many back issues of the Leading Link as I can acquire so that I can get a feel for the Greeves. I am willing to pay a reasonable sum for any mags and of course postage unless you are within driving distance of Tyneside and I will collect personally.
    Ron

There's a collection of 17 fairly recent ones on eBay just now, Ron.

Comment

Leading Link magazines

Thanks - I had seen them and am currently bidding on them. Appreciate your response

Comment

Talking of LL, I have just updated the index up to Issue 163 (the latest). Go on the 'membership' tab (which is now fixed) and scroll to the bottom of the page. It is downloadable as a pdf and printable.

Might be useful to you Ron. Have you joined the GRA? We have some back issues.

Cheers,

Rob

Comment

Leading Link magazines

Missed out on the ebay issues.
          Just sent off my membership form and fee. Still looking for someone who may be clearing out some back issues.

Comment

Once you have joined, contact Pete Smith (details in LL). He will be able to tell you what issues the club still has to sell.

Comment

Working...
            X