New Classic Trials Mag Launched.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Classic Trials Mag Launched.

Just in case you have not seen it, a new mag was published in October. It is produced by the 'Trial' mag people (the mag that carried the excellent article on the new Greeves).

When I was in France back in August, I picked up a French classic trials mag because it had some Greeves in it and thought it was a shame something similar was not available in the UK (but in English!).

Lo and behold, this is the UK version of sorts with almost the same cover! The contents cover quite a bit on both SSDT's with an excellent set of photo's for both. There's quite a bit on Spanish bikes but let's face it, they are classics.

Deryk Wylde has come out of hibernation and is a contributor. This is very good news as things haven't been the same since he stopped producing 'Off-Road Review'.

This was No.1 with no indication of when any more will be arriving. I got mine from Dave Renham's stall at Kempton. The only website given is www.trialmag.com but this may provide a lead if you are interested in acquiring a copy.

Rob

Classic trial mag

Just received my english version copy of the mag via the website. Not cheap but the magazine is of superb quality and a good read

Comment

Issue 2 is due out in April, it can be pre-ordered now.

Comment

Working...
      X