Motorcycle News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorcycle News

Has any one got old MCNs or Motorcycles from 1965 and 66, i am looking to see how the Greeves riders and Brits did at 1965 Austrian 250 GP October 3rd and Poland GP June 27 and in 1966 at the Swiss GP May 1st and Austria October 2nd,

Try the VMCC library. Peterrrr

Comment

Originally posted by PeterJGreig View Post
      Try the VMCC library. Peterrrr
      Have been in touch with VMCC but they dont have the appropriate issues,

Comment

I don't know if MCN was included in the Morton Media takeover of a number of other publications but they seem to have an extensive archive.

Comment

Originally posted by iansoady View Post
          I don't know if MCN was included in the Morton Media takeover of a number of other publications but they seem to have an extensive archive.
          MCN is not a Mortons publication, its published by Bauer Consumer Media, based in Peterborough

Comment

MCN do not even respond to my question, and Mortons dont do a library service, you have to travel there,

Comment

There are lots of copies of MCN from 65/66 for sale on eBay, you may find what you are looking for there .
              Last edited by trialrider17; 14/04/2023, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by trialrider17 View Post
                There are lots of copies of MCN from 65/66 for sale on eBay, you may find what you are looking for there .
                thanks for the info, but dont really want to buy the paper for just one article.
                Last edited by Tommo; 16/04/2023, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X