Frame ID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frame ID

Hi I hope I have posted this correctly. I am new to owning a greeves and looking forward to riding it when I get some break cables sorted out. I was wondering if anyone knows what bike this frame number should belong to.its a 197cc single at the moment and I was wondering if that is how it came out the factory. Thanks . Number is 8771/25SA
    Last edited by Peter E.M; 10/01/2023, 05:33 PM. Reason: Forgot to include frame number

It is a genuine 25SA (2T engine) but looks like its been re engined with a 9E making into a 20TA trials bike. My records show acquired 4/22 by Michael ? , Northern Ireland, configured as a trials bike with 9E engine 372B4548 un restored barn find. I presume you have recently bought it. What part of the world do you live? You may care to read this thread https://www.greeves-riders.org.uk/fo...-hi-new-member
    Last edited by John Wakefield; 10/01/2023, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Thank you John. That has all the Information I could need. I'm in Gloucestershire. I hope some other greeves owners are around

Comment

Check out Gary Bamford’s business, all the Greeves parts you will need and based just outside Gloucester

Comment

Originally posted by Peter E.M View Post
          Hi I hope I have posted this correctly. I am new to owning a greeves and looking forward to riding it when I get some break cables sorted out. I was wondering if anyone knows what bike this frame number should belong to.its a 197cc single at the moment and I was wondering if that is how it came out the factory. Thanks . Number is 8771/25SA
          This is what it should look like
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X