1970 Dutch 500cc GP, Frits Selling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1970 Dutch 500cc GP, Frits Selling

In 1970 Frits Selling raced the Dutch 500cc GP, he came 10th equal overall but lost out on time to Belgian Willi Von Loon, who took the final GP point, does anyone know his race results, they are either 14/11 or 13/12, Vic Allan also raced the GP, any info on his results also,

If noone else comes up with the answer, you could ask Corry, Frits' wife, she is on FB. Photo by Ietje Timmermans. She visited them while getting data for the ISDT section of Colin's book.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Catt View Post
      If noone else comes up with the answer, you could ask Corry, Frits' wife, she is on FB. Photo by Ietje Timmermans. She visited them while getting data for the ISDT section of Colin's book.
      . Just been informed Frits went 14th and 11th.
      Last edited by Tommo; 20/11/2022, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Just a thought does anyone have results for 1971 Welsh two day? Chris Norton rode no 73 on the ex John Pease ISDT bike I now look after, I would like to know how he finished, He rode 27 consecutive WTDTs! Peter.

Comment

I dont have the 1971 Welsh 2 Day results but have programmes (and most results) from 1972 to 1979. I dont see a Chris Norton entered in any of those years so presume his last ride in the WTD was 1971.
          Last edited by John Wakefield; 21/11/2022, 08:20 PM.

Comment

I do know its a big ask||||

Comment

Working...
            X