ISDT Records.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISDT Records.

On Saturday 11th May, Colin Sparrow and I had a major amalgamation of records, where we pooled resources, copying some of my programmes and results into the GRA stock, and providing me with some that I needed for my Greeves research and for my other project on Royal Enfields. Since REs were used from 1913, it is somewhat bigger than the Greeves project.
    We are both indebted to the Speed Track Tales website/blog, as it has many of the results obtained from the FIA archives. However, we still need more of the later results, contained, usually, in the Stewards Report from the end of the event. If any member has any ISDT Results from about 1968 onwards, please contact either Colin or myself so we can update our projects.

Mutually beneficial session that was, Brian. Just so folks know, I'm including a chart of every Greeves that ever took part in an ISDT in "the book". You may be surprised just how many there were!

As Brian says, entries and results (in my case) 1971-1975 are proving difficult to pin down, so, yes, if anyone has either I'd be grateful for the help.

And for those that were there at the time, the two Army Griffons in 1975 were the very last, weren't they?
    Colin Sparrow

Comment

Colin ,

Why don't you speak to Bill Brooker , he was at most of the ISDT from 1958 on .

Chris

Comment

I fully intend to Chris, I have his number. Yourself also.

I've been working through the years and I wanted to get my head round the later years before I did so.
        Colin Sparrow

Comment

Working...
        X