Bolt Schedules for Greeves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolt Schedules for Greeves

In amongst all the paperwork the the Riders association holds should be , or were , NBW lists for Greeves .

These are the Nuts , Bolts & Washer schedules for all models , all bolts were indentified by by an NBW number .

These lists were used to raise the parts for the assembly of bikes , I know there were some in all the paperwork I "borrowed " from the factory and in theory should still be there .

Might be useful if their existance could be verified .

Chris

nuts and bolts

i would be interested in that chris if some one could publish it on the site tell you what i have here is all the specifications of villiers engines leaving villiers !
    every single one ! would be of interest !

Comment

Phil
      Photograph it with a digital camera, & save it to computor. It can then be blown up on screen

Comment

phil i would be interested in a copy of a3 please i have a casio exslim and you can set it for text and it comes out brilliant !

Originally posted by Phil Hyde
        Chris

I have a drawing that identifies all the NBW for the MX3A, dated 22/2/66. It really is a good reference point. The downside to it is it's size. It is best seen at A2. I have tried reducing it to A3 but then becomes not much good as you need a magnifying glass!!!

I guess the real answer is to get it scanned electronically then it can be shared. Anyone wanting to print it can doo their own thing.

Finding a copy shop that does A2 is difficult round here so sharing hard copy becomes difficult. The only answer is 2 x A3 stuck together....

Dont know of any others.

Kind regards

Phil

Comment

nuts bolts

some of my nuts and bolts

more un reconizeable

and more 9/16 20tpi

24TES NEW STICKERS FOR THE SILENCERS !

Comment

Was this list ever reproduced anywhere? Would love a copy. Dogsbody

Comment