25bd sports twin 1959

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25bd sports twin 1959

Can somebody tell me the correct battery for this bike please bosch or exide preferably so I can get an equivalent from Tanya batteries, thanks.

Its a 6 volt battery. was probably Exide back in the day but they are no longer around, I would go for a sealed type battery as they do not spill acid like the old ones. There is quite a bit of space in the battery/toolbox so most modern ones will fit although you may need to pack them out with some foam rubber. Something like this would do the job https://motorcyclepartswarehouse.co....8aArpsEALw_wcB

Comment

I don't favour that type, because they don't have 'proper' terminal connections. Also, adding ?8 for p&p makes it ?25. I would go for this:-

Minimal internal resistance gives each Atom AGM a higher power output. Atom AGM Motorcycle Battery - 6V 6A. 1x Atom AGM Battery. Atom AGM are maintenance free, so no electrolyte level checks or topping up needed.

Similar size and spec, with proper terminals and free next day delivery. I am just about to order one myself for my 20DC

I understand the ebay link wasn't working, but it is now.
      Last edited by IanCordes; 18/10/2023, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X