Baffles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baffles

Hello All, a little while ago a member asked about baffles and i said i had one from RJ motorcycles Coalville Leicestershire that i fitted to my MX6. I went in today and was told someone had phoned for a baffle for a Greeves Challenger, we might have crossed wires here, he does not have any Genuine Greeves baffles in stock but what he does have is a varied stock of pattern fluted baffles of various sizes, one of which did fit inside my tailpipe with just a little alteration to it. They are verry similar to the removable baffles found in seventies jap two strokes, a fluted pipe with a larger ring on one end that has a captive nut welded on the inside. He only mentioned it as he does come and take photos of me falling off at Red Marley and so is a bit of a Greeves fan. It was one of the young lads who took the call so if it was a member who did call please try again, ask for Robert and have your dimensions ready.

Ta! I think that might have been me! I made a stinger from scratch & will post some pics of it under "ISDT"..... when I get around to it! Peter.

Comment

Working...
    X