Alloy mudguards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alloy mudguards

I just spoke to Wassell and it will be at least 3 months until they have mudguards, if the sample is okay

Very frustrating as it is holding me up on completing the TFS Trail.

Originally posted by tony View Post
    I just spoke to Wassell and it will be at least 3 months until they have mudguards, if the sample is okay

Very frustrating as it is holding me up on completing the TFS Trail.
    Have you tried Armours https://www.armoursltd.co.uk/product...loy-mudguards/ They have 5" & 51/2" D section in stock

Hitchcocks also have them including the narrower 4" ones for 19" & 21" inch wheels http://www.hitchcocksmotorcycles.com...rame-mudguards
    Last edited by John Wakefield; 10/08/2015, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Wassell

Don't be to concerned a lot of the guys wouldn't use Wassell any way. I don't .

Try Sammy Miller and see what stock he has in .

Regards .

Comment

Alloy guards

Why not try Autocycle Engineering, they make and supply them to various dealers.

web site: www.auto-cycle.co.uk.

My Pathfinder ones came from them and fitted ok. They also have some Greeves mudguard diamensions to work from.

Mike.

Comment

d" section

Where have the original rollers gone for the greeves gaurds and how sloppy to let them get away ? why dont we make them within the club ? again

Comment

Terry Sewell may be able to supply from stock (?)

Comment

Originally posted by johnrunnacles View Post
              Terry Sewell may be able to supply from stock (?)
              Listing as out of stock on his web site, presumably waiting for new stock from Wassell

Comment

Working...
              X