TES square exhaust wanted.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TES square exhaust wanted.

I'm also after a TES square pipe exhaust , if anyone has one spare .

Chris

Even worse Chris, I haven't been able to find any drawings for one. Rob

Comment

TES square exhaust

Originally posted by riflegreen View Post
      I'm also after a TES square pipe exhaust , if anyone has one spare .

Chris
      Chris
      Allden Exhausts, Unit 3 Ardgraft Works, Newtoft Business Park, Market Rasen, Lincs LN8 3WA tel 01673 862286 email all.den55@btinternet.com
      They can make up exhaust systems to pattern, there is an article on them in December Classic Bike Guide, with a pic of a square Greeves exhaust on the bench.

Comment

Square exhaust

I used Alldens to copy a set of front pipes for my 1956 2T Fleetwing and they were perfect. I got them done in mild steel and chromed by a firm in Carlisle - I was fair chuffed with the result - total time to complete about 3 weeks.
        Unfortunately when I later ordered a copy of a 1963 TES square front pipe and silencer things turned out differently - after a couple of months my job wasn't even started so I reluctantly cancelled my order.
        They did apologise and said they regretted letting me down, but the price I was quoted was almost £300.00 and at that price I expected better service.
        They did say it was a 'special' and would take a bit longer - but even so!!!!
        Gordon

Comment

Working...
        X