Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QUB gearbox

hi all,

am looking for a clutch basket for a 6 spline qub gearbox please as i damaged mine at reading over the weekend, need it asap for marks tey at the end of this month.

also 3rd gear for a jack knight gearbox for a qub

regards

david

Griffon Gearbox

Hi David, not sure that I can really help as my Griffon has a five splne shaft. But, regarding Griffon Clutches, Simon Bateman had been advertising that "they are coming soon" for several months, so perhaps they do exist now. He was able to help us too with spare cogs for the Gearbox on Robs Griffon last year, it might just be worth a call, 01527 522266. Good luck, hope to see you up and running at MT on the 29th.

Comment

Originally posted by mudmonkey View Post
      hi all,

am looking for a clutch basket for a 6 spline qub gearbox please as i damaged mine at reading over the weekend, need it asap for marks tey at the end of this month.

also 3rd gear for a jack knight gearbox for a qub

regards

david

Hi David,

What about Villier's Spares...they purchased Silvester's inventory...also try Frank Conley, he may have the basket and the gear.

I believe the baskets are both the same...5 spline and 6 spline.

FYI...the basket uses a 6005 bearing...I use a 6005-2RS.

Good luck!
      Kenny Sykes

Comment

Frank had 6 spline Griffon clutches last time I saw him, but no 5 spline. But that was in 2003..!
        Colin Sparrow

Comment

Originally posted by Colin Sparrow View Post
          Frank had 6 spline Griffon clutches last time I saw him, but no 5 spline. But that was in 2003..!
          Hi Colin,

I will being paying a visit soon to Frank in the next few weeks I hope...need to make sales calls over in his area.

Regards,
          Kenny

Comment

Working...
          X