Hawkstone tank wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawkstone tank wanted

Has anyone got a half decent h/stone tank for sale or anybody know where to source one, dave.

Dave - my only suggestion is the chap that was at the Telford show. His company is called 'The Holt Works' and is based in Essex. His tanks look pretty strong and well made and he is expanding the range of Greeves tanks.

Rob

Comment

Thanks rob, i`ve been talking to the guy & try as hard as i did, his time limit is 8 weeks min, its my fault i`ve left it to late so i`ll just have to buy one & wait, not to worry, dave.

Comment

Hawkstone Alloy tank

Strange thing they are being advertised on eBay for 21/22 day delivery with TEN available

Comment

All tanks made to order ( min 8 weeks ) at the moment holt tanks are still a part time business.
          But if you can get me one quicker, theres a good drink in it for you. dave.

Comment

Greeves Tank.

Its a long shot..............but............

The AGM at Exeter Hall is just 2 weeks away.......there's every chance of a Tank being there.

Comment

Steel Hawkstone tank

I've sent you a Private Message, Dave.

Regards,

John R

Comment

hawkstone petrol tank

There's a couple on E Bay at the minute from a guy in sheffield, I got one from him a few weeks ago and he had a couple more listed then, which I think sold .... He seem's to have quite a bit of greeves stuff...

Regards Pete

Comment

Thanks pete, john sorted one out for me which i am to collect soon, but its very much appreciated. dave.

Comment

Working...
                  X