Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triumph cylinder head/?complete engine

Folks,

I need a Triumph 3TA, 5TA or T100 cylinder head for my Grumph project...it can be bare or complete but must have all fins and no cracks between valve seats and stud holes!.......anybody?
    I might be interested in a complete engine.
    Thanks,

David Muir
    davidmuir1@tiscali.co.uk
    01828 633183

Cylider Heads

David

I have sent you a PM.

Phil

Comment

Dave have you built up the crank yet ?

If not get it ballanced by bassett down it cost 60-70 quid but the
      viberation is gone with the ballancing and makes riding a lot better we had a metisse done and it paid off
      Originally posted by david muir View Post
      folks,

i need a triumph 3ta, 5ta or t100 cylinder head for my grumph project...it can be bare or complete but must have all fins and no cracks between valve seats and stud holes!.......anybody?
      I might be interested in a complete engine.
      Thanks,

david muir
      davidmuir1@tiscali.co.uk
      01828 633183

Comment

I once road a 650 trail bike that I think had been balanced, it was really smooth, but so smooth it was "unnatural" and I felt I wouldn't have enough feel for grip in mud. Great for a road bike I expect.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Catt View Post
          I once road a 650 trail bike that I think had been balanced, it was really smooth, but so smooth it was "unnatural" and I felt I wouldn't have enough feel for grip in mud. Great for a road bike I expect.
          yes we did a metisse adn they drilled hell out of the crank but smoothe
          real smothe and tractable 5 bhp gain with ballancing the engine i did we ran on av gas and gas flowed the carb and used boyer on it with also gas flowing the pistons and running it in with a electric motor hte bike would broadside on tarmac ! by flicking the throttle

Comment

have you tried toney powell in camelford cornwall he has a big stock of second hand spares for heads

Originally posted by greeves246 View Post
            Dave have you built up the crank yet ?

If not get it ballanced by bassett down it cost 60-70 quid but the
            viberation is gone with the ballancing and makes riding a lot better we had a metisse done and it paid off

Comment

Working...
            X