Vale-Onslow Pistons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vale-Onslow Pistons

Anyone now of alternative pistons for the original cast iron Vale-Onslow 250cc barrells?

I have one that needs a new +.040 or bigger piston but it seems they are extremely rare now.

The skirt length and pin to crown distance are quite different to the usual Villiers stuff - any ideas.

P.S - I've already spoken to Simon Bateman and checked the piston list in the Villiers Improvements book.

Hi Mick, I don't know if there are any other pistons available to suit the Vale Onslow barrel. If you do find any I'd certainly be interested to hear of them!There are some original pistons around and Terry Sewell did have a few, I'm not sure what sizes and I've not come across any larger than +.040". He can be contacted on 01375 675857 if you're interested. Good luck with your search.

Comment

Hi have you tried len vale onslow ? my father deals regularly with him

Comment

Hi, What are the piston dimensions?
        Regards Willie

Comment

piston

We had a top end but very long time ago the piston is lot shorter than a villiers if i remeber looks a bit like a griffon piston were they 250cc top end to put on a 197 ? the transferr ports had longer fins and they were shorter than the 250 villiers barrel

Comment

Working...
          X