Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stefa puller on ebay

Item number is 200538571013

People always seem to be asking for these, so I thought I'd mention it.

Cheers,
    Andrew

Last edited by Brian Thompson; 03/11/2010, 04:19 PM. Reason: Thread moved to 'Greeves Engine' section.

Stefa Puller.

Well spotted Andy!

I've moved this here as John-Boy had placed a post earlier in this section as he was after one of these. See; http://www.greeves-riders.org.uk/for...read.php?t=182

Brian.

Comment

Stefa Flywheel Puller - e-Bay

Thanks Andy and Brian, I did bid on this item but it went for £41 including postage - too much for me!

I will probably make one from scrap during the winter.

Andy, it was good to meet you at Marks Tey on Sunday - I hope to see you out on your Greeves next year.

John
      John A - 268

Comment

Originally posted by John-Boy View Post
        Thanks Andy and Brian, I did bid on this item but it went for £41 including postage - too much for me!

I will probably make one from scrap during the winter.

Andy, it was good to meet you at Marks Tey on Sunday - I hope to see you out on your Greeves next year.

John
        Hi John,

I wonder why that one went so crazy!? I bought one a while ago, with a few other Greeves tools, for less than £20 including postage. If you need to borrow it as a pattern, please let me know.

As for next year, I will definitely be racing the Challenger! I got the engine back from Simon Bateman today!

Cheers,
        Andrew

Comment

Steffa Puller

Just a word of caution. DO NOT use bolts which are too long .
          I did thinking that this would ensure a firm hold.
          Unfortunately when screwed in too far the bolts cut the copper windings.
          Mike

Comment

Been there, done that
            John A - 268

Comment

Working...
            X