No announcement yet.

Griffon main bearings.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice vid john-boy, are you gonna be riding at dorsets new castle cary track in sept? or at mortimer in the same month? regards, dave.

Comment

Hi Dave
      I am looking forward to the Mortimer meeting and hope it stays sunny. I could well be at the Dorset Club meeting too, as long as it doesn't clash with anything else.
      I had surgery to correct a hernia a couple of weeks ago and had to miss Gosfield.
      I hope you are getting your bikes together.
      John
      John A - 268

Comment

Griffon crank

Hi Dave,

I see you had your Griffon bottom-end done by Simon - apparently its finished! I just spoke to him, and will be sending mine to him ASAP.

Cheers,
        Andrew

Comment

And i was trying to keep that a secret..., sorry kenny, simons prices were unbeatable, & he turned it around in two days.
          For anyone in the same predicament, he charges £85 per side, plus seals, & any other work is on top, my big end roller cage was also replaced.
          I think you might be out of luck for a quick turnaround though andy, simon is going on holiday tuesday, i think he did mine quick, because he had someone elses to do at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by dave higgins View Post
            And i was trying to keep that a secret..., sorry kenny, simons prices were unbeatable, & he turned it around in two days.
            For anyone in the same predicament, he charges £85 per side, plus seals, & any other work is on top, my big end roller cage was also replaced.
            I think you might be out of luck for a quick turnaround though andy, simon is going on holiday tuesday, i think he did mine quick, because he had someone elses to do at the same time.
            He said he'll do it as soon as he comes back from his holiday!

Cheers,
            Andrew

Comment

Hi Dave

Happy to read Simon did the fix for you!

Cheers!
              Kenny

Comment

great service.

Just to say, got my crank back today, very impressed with the work, both main journals machined, bearings, seals, new big end needle roller, crank cases vapour blasted & delivered back to my door, for £310, now that is superb value, & service.. . dave.

Comment

Just to say, got my crank back today, very impressed with the work, both main journals machined, bearings, seals, new big end needle roller, crank cases vapour blasted & delivered back to my door, for £310, now that is superb value, & service.. . dave.
                  I'll take two please!

Kenny

Comment

Working...
                  X