Greeves Service Tools - GST 14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greeves Service Tools - GST 14

what is gst14 for i have 2 new ones !!!!! and dont know what there for lol !!!

Stick a picture up .

Chris

Comment

I guess that GST stands for Greeves Service Tool.

I have looked through my parts books for Challengers and Griffons, and although there is a number of tools listed, not GST14. Perhaps it comes from another model in the Greeves range.
      John A - 268

Comment

Greeves Service Tools.

GST 14 is a Chaincase aligning tool for Silverstone models 24RBS (both Simplex and Duplex primary chains), 24RCS and 24RDS.

For further reference I've attached scans of Greeves Information Sheet No. 16/R5 (July 1968) with a list and illustrations of this and other Greeves Service Tools. In order to read the list clearly members will need to download it to their computer and enlarge the image as I kept the pic size small in line with forum requirements for attachments.

Brian.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Brian Thompson; 18/05/2011, 10:26 PM. Reason: Pics attached.

Comment

thanks brian ! also have gst 5 as well !

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Thompson View Post
            GST 14 is a Chaincase aligning tool for Silverstone models 24RBS (both Simplex and Duplex primary chains), 24RCS and 24RDS.

For further reference I've attached scans of Greeves Information Sheet No. 16/R5 (July 1968) with a list and illustrations of this and other Greeves Service Tools. In order to read the list clearly members will need to download it to their computer and enlarge the image as I kept the pic size small in line with forum requirements for attachments.

Brian.
            Hey hey Brian!!

Nice to see you again!

Thanks for posting the tool info!

Kenny

Comment

Originally posted by greeves246 View Post
              Engine sprocket puller?
              Colin Sparrow

Comment

Gst5

looks like a puller for a sprocket but to big for griffon but i think it might be for the villiers 2t 3t 4t big sprocket ! the pcd seems large woder if its for pathfinder

Comment

Originally posted by greeves246 View Post
                  My pleasure Gary and Kenny!

Brian.

Comment

Working...
                  X