Exhaust gasket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhaust gasket

Does anyone know of a source for the copper/asbestos crushable ring that fits between the cylinder and header pipe? I need it for my Silverstone but I assume they were used on the Challenger that also used the square barrel with the two stud fitment.
    Thanks, Stan

Gasket

You could try classicbikegaskets.co.uk

Comment

Exhaust gasket

Try Villiers Services or Simon Bateman

Comment

gaskets

i use yamaha gaskets on my griffon
        Last edited by Colin Sparrow; 08/05/2011, 09:37 AM. Reason: Shouting

Comment

Exhaust Gasket

Don`t know if it`s the same size as my 380 twin-port, if so I used Audi
          ones, well made and if you get them from the "Car Factors" really
          cheap.

Comment

Exhaust Sealing Rings

"Last edited by Colin Sparrow; 08/05/2011 at 09:37 AM. Reason: Shouting"

Hee - Hee ! Nice one !

I always raided the Stores for mine. Suzuki or Yamaha Trail Bikes used similar. Might be worth trying a friendly Japanese Machine dealer with a good parts Dept. ???

Comment

Originally posted by Sprocket View Post
              Don`t know if it`s the same size as my 380 twin-port, if so I used Audi
              ones, well made and if you get them from the "Car Factors" really
              cheap.
              Hi Sprocket,

Which model of Audi has the correct size gaskets?

Many thanks,
              Andrew

Comment

Exhaust Gasket

Hi Andy,

No idea, the reason being the parts chap was most helpful and did a rumage
                though the stores for me finding one the same as my patern, haveing taken
                up a lot of his time I did not have the heart to ask which model it came from.

However I did hang on to their part number for future needs, the firm was
                Camberly Auto Foctors (near Farnborough) "their" Gasket number is HAG3X
                CEG51 256-111 81084 . As I understand it they have outlets in other
                areas, if I remember they came in a pack of two and cost around £2 pounds.

Regards Rob.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprocket View Post
                  Hi Andy,

No idea, the reason being the parts chap was most helpful and did a rumage
                  though the stores for me finding one the same as my patern, haveing taken
                  up a lot of his time I did not have the heart to ask which model it came from.

However I did hang on to their part number for future needs, the firm was
                  Camberly Auto Foctors (near Farnborough) "their" Gasket number is HAG3X
                  CEG51 256-111 81084 . As I understand it they have outlets in other
                  areas, if I remember they came in a pack of two and cost around £2 pounds.

Regards Rob.
                  Many thanks for the info!

Cheers,
                  Andrew

Comment

Hopefully not the ones for the 5 pot motors then!

Comment

Working...
                    X