Problems with Yahoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with Yahoo

I seem to have lost the memory of my Yahoo Mail Search. It will only recall very recent emails, although I still have emails going back to 2006 in my IN & SENT boxes. So memory has not been lost. Anyone else having this problem

e-mails

Hi John, No, not as such, but I am on such a tenuous connection (1/3 to 1/2 meg) that any change to the data transmitted causes big problems. At peak periods I cannot access the net at all. E-bay sends the thing into fits, and a website with lots of pictures takes hours to load then Internet Explorer crashes. Recently Microsoft changed the base settings for my e-ail page. Since then I keep getting apology notices from them about being unable to achieve full downloads.

Comment

Yahoo

Dont think its anything to do with connection, doing a Google search on the matter it seems as though this is a well known on going problem with Yahoo. Its apparently to do with their servers.
      You may find this link explains it. http://www.zdnet.com/blog/btl/follow...-service/24490
      Last edited by John Wakefield; 19/08/2010, 01:03 PM. Reason: link added

Comment

Yahoo finally got problem sorted this week.

Comment

Working...
        X