Motor-Cycling Nanny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motor-Cycling Nanny?

Found this in an old magazine, an introduction to motor-cycling perhaps? - really like the expression on nanny's face! Baby doesn't look so happy though.

If Greeves had made it it would have given them a 'through-life range', from cradle, to bikes, then (Invacar) old age.

...Now which one of the GRA committee could it be in the pram??

gudgeon
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Gudgeon View Post
    Found this in an old magazine, an introduction to motor-cycling perhaps? - really like the expression on nanny's face! Baby doesn't look so happy though.

If Greeves had made it it would have given them a 'through-life range', from cradle, to bikes, then (Invacar) old age.

...Now which one of the GRA committee could it be in the pram??

gudgeon
    Well... there does not appear to be any accident damage!.....which rules out dangerous dick......
    Last edited by dave higgins; 23/05/2015, 10:34 PM.

Comment

I wonder what the modern-day elf and safety brigade would make of that!

Comment

I wonder if the inventor was an ancestor of GRA member Dick Dunkley
        probably the same company that later produced the Dunkley Whippet
        Welcome to Motorsport Deals Hub, your ultimate destination for all things motorsports! Discover the latest news, updates, and unbeatable deals on events, gear, and experiences in the thrilling world of motorsports. Join our passionate community and get your adrenaline pumping today! Page one
        Last edited by John Wakefield; 23/05/2015, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Don't think elf and safety would come into it . If that Nanny drove through a large puddle useing that dress/skirt as a rear mudguard (as she is )
          Well let's say the look on her face would certainly change !!!
          Poor women would be put off Trikes for ever .

Just a thought !

Comment

Waters nothing!....wait till the chain comes off......

Comment

Nice one m, but did you know, that the nurse in question was a young mary tiller & inspired by her experience with the pramotor, took the design further & eventually became miss rotovator 1923..................

Comment

From the position of the nanny's hands and the lack of movement of the tassels on the shade, I don't believe it was moving. So it begs the question of it it ever actually ran, or was it another British motor industry world beater that never was? Dogsbody

Comment

I could still be in it if mental age counts!

Comment

Well its not me, as Uncle Dave in Somerset has said as no damage seems to have been inflicted; Rob i think should still be considered!! We can rule out Mike Norris as the child is definitely not asleep.
                    AS he looks eagle eyed and searching around, Colin Sparrow and Andrew Barnett
                    should be considered ?

Comment

Working...
                    X