Classic TT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic TT

Congratulations on Senior Classic TT Result for Will Loder 11th and Arthur Browning 16th
    Dogsbody

Hi Colin, are you on the Island? I watched Will from Braddan yesterday and bumped into Rob Thornton. Jurby today.

Comment

Kevin, Unfortunately not on the Island this year. Hope you have a good day at Jurby, There is a Silverstone in the museum at Kirk Michael owned by Tony Wall. Also there was a Greeves with a Honda 400/4 engine I think at Murray's Museum at Fairy Bridge. That is definitely worth going to. Colin

Comment

Will Loder finished 16th in the Junior Classic TT at 95.84 mph. Only two stroke I think. Possibly fastest lap by a Greeves Oulton? Well done Will. Dogsbody

Comment

According to the commentary he was fourth fastest through the Sulby speed trap, but I have been unable to find the speeds posted anywhere on the TT website. He was certainly flying through Crosby. And yes, only two stroke in the race.

Comment

Kevin, the speeds through Sulby speed trap were only on the website with sector times yesterday, only has the results now. I think it was around the 120 mark, no doubt Will has the figure. Are you staying for the MGP? There are lots of changes since I did the Manx from 68-77, we had a morning practice and Thursday afternoon as well as evening practice and there was only the three races, 250, 350 and 500 to run. I marshalled for a few years recently but the cost of three weeks on the Island and ferry costs became prohibitive, they only give the 10% discount if you marshal at the TT and the Manx! Safe trip back, Colin

Comment

I'm staying until Friday, but my main interest was the Classic TT.

Comment

Working...
              X