My Chesty Cam gets its first run out.....aboard a YZ250f

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Chesty Cam gets its first run out.....aboard a YZ250f

Having seen Michael's great footage with the Chest cam at Mortimer - I took mine out for a trial - at the Milk Run circuit Arena Essex - on my Black Yam..........Not Greeves - but a fun day out...........I will be using the Chest cam going forward for the Greeves Championship races next Sunday

Cheers Kim
    Video, teilen, Kamerahandy, Videohandy, kostenlos, hochladen

Cleavage Cam!

Hi Kim,

Yet again, some great footage there bud, and an excellent debut for the ole' 'Yamabra'....! (TM c'bro )

Looks a nice track that, too, and great to see you getting some decent 'air' on the jumps as well!

Brian.
    Last edited by Brian Thompson; 09/06/2015, 04:41 AM. Reason: Grammor.....

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Thompson View Post
      Hi Kim,

Yet again, some great footage there bud, and an an excellent debut for the ole' 'Yamabra'....! (TM c'bro )

Looks a nice track that, too, and great to see you getting some decent 'air' on the jumps as well!

Brian.
      Nice one brian, don`t know about yamabra cam though......?.....more like a mooby camera...........

Comment

Nice one chap's.........see if you can come up for a good name when t makes it's debut at the East Anglian Grand National on Sunday.............GriffonBra.....Greebra......oh well over to c'bro to come up with a good un !!

Comment

Working...
        X