Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice report on BSA C11 by Colin in 'Real Classic'.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice report on BSA C11 by Colin in 'Real Classic'.

Nice report on the BSA C11 in Real Classics Colin. Nice straight to the point factual writing, not like Frank W's waffle. Pity you could not have road tested it, I note it had a blank number plate looks like Mr T had done his usual number plate snatch. Look forward to some more articles Colin, maybe a few more Greeves or other two stroke lightweights to lighten up the boredom of the usual Triumphs, BSA's & Norton Commandos.

Originally posted by John Wakefield View Post
    Nice report on the BSA C11 in Real Classics Colin. Nice straight to the point factual writing, not like Frank W's waffle. Pity you could not have road tested it, I note it had a blank number plate looks like Mr T had done his usual number plate snatch. Look forward to some more articles Colin, maybe a few more Greeves or other two stroke lightweights to lighten up the boredom of the usual Triumphs, BSA's & Norton Commandos.
    Thanks John, glad you liked it. The C11 has never been registered in UK, it spent its entire life in Denmark. I would have liked to have ridden it - for one thing it gives you more to write about. The stories from my youth are actually true!

The next article, which Frank already has, is about something much more strange and which has not been covered in RC before.

But the one I'm currently working on is about a couple of Triumphs. Sorry.

I'm rationed as to the number of Greeves articles FW can use, but I know already what the next one will be about...
    Colin Sparrow

Comment

The C11 has never been registered in UK, it spent its entire life in Denmark
      Whoops looks like if wrongly accused Mr T on this one, yes it was clearly in the text. Would have thought though he would have arranged registration, tax & MoT so that a buyer could use it straight away. Funny lot these Classic Bike dealers. You would not expect to buy a new bike from a dealer without it being preped & on the road. Keep up the good work Colin.

Comment

Working...
      X