Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1960 24TCS front and rear wheel spindles.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1960 24TCS front and rear wheel spindles.

1960 24TCS. Single sided brake hub.
    Where would I get drawings of front and rear wheel spindle setup?
    Have pile of washers spacers nuts etc but no idea in which order they all go.

Seem to be down as a basic user but am a member and have up to date Membership Card, how do I change this?

Cheers, John.
    Last edited by JohnAli; 30/06/2021, 09:34 PM.

Hi John. There is a drawing of the front spindle at least in the member's area. That is if you need to make a spindle. If you just want to know where all the spacers, bearings, dust seals etc go, all those drawings are there too. If you have recently joined, you need to PM Ian (not me!) who will upgrade you to a full member, when you will be able to access the forum's full facilities. In the 'Messages' section; top right of the page; 'send new message', type in recipient box 'Ian' and ask him to upgrade you. You can then use the search function to find what you want; or ask questions if you can't find it.

Ian C.

Comment

Originally posted by IanCordes View Post
      Hi John. There is a drawing of the front spindle at least in the member's area. That is if you need to make a spindle. If you just want to know where all the spacers, bearings, dust seals etc go, all those drawings are there too. If you have recently joined, you need to PM Ian (not me!) who will upgrade you to a full member, when you will be able to access the forum's full facilities. In the 'Messages' section; top right of the page; 'send new message', type in recipient box 'Ian' and ask him to upgrade you. You can then use the search function to find what you want; or ask questions if you can't find it.

Ian C.
      Thanks for that, got the spindles, spacers etc just need to find drawings showing order.
      Will have a search through the forums.
      Never took a note of where they all went when I dismantled them although I suspect they were not in the right order anyway!

Which Ian ????

Cheers, John.
      Last edited by JohnAli; 01/07/2021, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Ian Thornton https://www.greeves-riders.org.uk/forums/member/1-ian

Comment

Working...
        X