Reliance trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reliance trial

I rode the reliance at the weekend and just though I would say it was nice to see more Greeves there than in previous year. They may still of been out numbered by Drayton bike but that's modern pre65

It's a pity that let in the 4-speed bantam, it was almost 1970 and definately not pre-65. (even though I have one)

Comment

A few years since I rode it, so we did our bit as always and observed 1st 2 sections at Clough house, with Peter Smith on Cumberland corner, nice that all 3 subs were back in use at Hawks Nest a proper trial !! Still the jewel in the crown of Northern British Bike rounds and a full entry of 120 riders

Comment

Great sections at Clough house and Cumberland shame they can't be used more often. Think Dave Roland is the only other trials that uses them

Comment

Hi Liam
          Just seen results for the Reliance trial well done you had a good ride,upheld the name of Greeves and beat many trick Draytons and star riders that have won Pre-65 Scottish !!

Comment

Thanks mate wasn't a bad day just a couple of silly 1s. Would highly recommend the trial to anyone though

Comment

Working...
            X